Our management team consists of specialized fund managers focusing solely on one particular investment product or concept. Long standing experience, specialization as well as a proven quantiative filter rather than a large team of fund managers are they keys for success.
Our investment funds are co-managed by Baader Bank, Berenberg Bank, Kreissparkasse Köln, Ampega Investment and Universal Investment. These banks operate as additional portfolio management and provide trading, risk management and reporting functionalities.
What are the advantages of this management structure?
- Common practice: advisory structures offer maximum flexibility in cooperation with various managing companies and custodians and are more focused
- Qualification: long-standing "Track Record" in managing dedicated investment concepts
- Authorization: BaFin regulated (section 32 & section 2 para. 10 German Banking Act), BN & Partners Capital AG
- Specialisation: one investment concept instead of broad product range
- Industrialisation: no large fund manager teams due to investment focus rather than benchmark approach, use of proven quant screening
- No conflict of interest: managers are co-investors in the fund concept
- Clear resonsibilities: short decision making processes rather than excessive meeting culture
Please check the CVs of the fund managers (by clicking on the (+)-sign):
Marc Siebel founded Peacock Capital GmbH in October 2012 after more than 12 years' professional experience in institutional asset management.
He graduated from the University of Siegen in 2000 with a degree in economics. As part of his studies, he completed the University of Tulsa's Finance Graduate Program in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
He began his career in 2000 at WestLB AG in sell-side equity research and emerging markets asset management in London. As part of the team for European equities and multi-asset concepts at the managing company in Düsseldorf, Siebel went on to manage strategic customer assets totalling more than EUR 1 billion. He ultimately moved his focus to small & mid cap stocks, assuming responsibility for management of all small & mid cap mandates including the WestLB Mellon mutual fund.
He joined Lampe Asset Management at the beginning of 2009 as senior fund manager and Product Head of European Small & Mid Caps developing an investment concept focussed on family-run businesses.
Marc Siebel holds the degree Certified European Financial Analyst (CEFA) and has been ranked as one of the Top European Fund Managers by the Thomson Reuters Extel Survey between 2011 and 2019.
René Assion is with the company, Reuss Private Group, since 2009. In his role as asset manager for Reuss Private Deutschland AG he is a partner of Peacock Capital GmbH since 2013.
René acquired his theoretical basis at the University of Applied Sciences in Frankfurt, graduating in economics (Dipl.-Betriebswirt (FH)) in 2003. He studied abroad at Sheffield Hallam University in the UK to advance his language and finance skills.
He began his career in 2003 as an equities analyst for German small & mid caps at Independent Research GmbH in Frankfurt. Following that, he joined VCH Investment Group as a fund manager for German and US funds.
Assion moved to BN & Partners Group in 2006, where he was responsible for advisory business for alternative investments. Thereafter, he transferred to BN & Partners Deutschland AG and has since been in charge of the asset management /advisory business.